Tips and optimizations
- Disable music, sfx, environment details, and map tap in King of Avalon game settings.
- Use account names that are different in length and structure. Don’t use similar names like: Farm1, Farm2, Farm3. The bot will have a hard time telling them apart.
- The bot will be more effective if placed where there are higher level tiles.
- Location of castle on map is important for how effective the bot can be. If you are in a crowded area with a lot of castles or occupied tiles. The bot search time will increase accordingly. Sometimes it is more effective to move castle to a less crowded place, even if tiles are of lower level.
- Don’t try to run more marches than your account supports.
- Use equalize armies unless you really know why you’re not using it.
- The more accounts you use, the less scripts you should activate on each account. The bot will have a hard time getting everything done while keeping all marches out.
- If you have 1366 x 768 resolution or similar. Try putting windows taskbar to the left or right.
- If you run several instances. Name your instances to match the accounts they are running. Like if you have 3 silver farms on one instance, name it “3 silver”. It makes it easier to keep track of what is on each instance.
- If you have disabled graphic card energy saving in windows, you can turn screen off and bot will work anyway.
- Set Nox to fixed window size to avoid changing size of Nox window by mistake. KoaBot requires Nox to run in 1280*720 resolution.
- Emulator view only produces black or white screenshots. Test to change Nox Graphics Rendering Mode (in advanced settings). If open GL doesn’t work, try change to DirectX or vice versa.
- If you run into problems with your accounts (double accounts, bot crashes on selecting some account etc.). Push “Add all accounts” will usually fix most problems. Downside is that you lose all your saved account settings and it takes a while if you have a lot of accounts.